Piedmont and Liguria on board unusual vehicles
5 DAYS / 4 NIGHTS
Difficult to explain the excitement of travelling on farm roads passing among the vineyard landscapes, UNESCO heritage site, but a quad makes this possible. Genoa also holds a few surprises to get you acquainted with the narrowest carruggi in the heart of the city: we don’t think you have travelled them yet by segway!
• Check-in to a charming Country resort with SPA and outdoor swimming pool.
• Transfer by own means to Casale Monfer- rato and “inaugural flight”: 15-minute private flight on a Piper aircraft to admire the Mon- ferrato hills and the panorama of the city of Casale Monferrato.
• At the end of the flight return to hotel. • Dinner at leisure.
• Overnight accommodation.
• Breakfast at the hotel.
• In the morning, discover Monferrato by quad: departure from Vignale Monferrato. The guests will be welcomed by a guide who will brief them on the technical instructions and give practical advice on the quad. 3hr outing on a single quad. The experience is carried out in total safety and with protection devices provided by the organisers.
• In the afternoon, visit a magnificent winery with panoramic view on the century-old gra- pes of Barbera, Grignolino and Dolcetto. The winery of recent construction is a concentra- te of design and magic where innovation and respect for tradition come together.
• Dinner in resort and overnight accommo- dation.
• Breakfast in resort and check-out.
• Independent visit of Casale Monferrato, a town rich in history and beauty: founded in the Ligurian era, it became Roman muni- cipum. It became part of Monferrato with Aleramo and in the second half of the 16th century, under the Gonzaga, it became one of the most important centres of Europe and crossroads of vital trade exchanges. The visit will allow to appreciate a town rich in archi- tectural treasures, civil and religious buildin- gs, squares and arcades.
• The Cathedral, Synagogue, Castle of the Paleologi, seat of the Regional Wine store of Monferrato and much more are worth a visit. • Lunch at leisure.
• Transfer by own means to Genoa to visit the historic centre by Segway! A maze of carug- gi (narrow lanes) alternating with small and fascinating squares overlooked by the chur- ches connected to the most important noble families of Genoa. The most complete route to visit the most important sites of the most extended medieval historic centre in Europe! Let yourselves be “transported” by Segway, among medieval lanes, noble streets, su- mptuous buildings, sites of millenary charm, among breathtaking views, perfumes and fla- vours from the entire world. A real adventure, full of charm and curiosity, let yourselves be won over by the magnificent city of Genoa, safely and conveniently.
• Dinner at leisure.
• Overnight accommodation in B&B in the hi- storic centre of Genoa.
• Breakfast in B&B.
• Transfer by train to Santa Margherita Li- gure.
• Scooter rental. Discover the Gulf of Tigul- lio and its gems: Portofino, “Santa”, Rapallo and Camogli. The Promontory of Portofino offers unique scenery in the world. Villages suspended in time, characterised by a typical tradition linked to the sea. Houses coloured to perfection and roads that will lead you to discover the hidden corners and key panora- mic points of this area of Liguria.
• Return to Genoa by train.
• Dinner at leisure and overnight accommodation.
• Breakfast in B&B and check-out.
• Morning dedicated to the independent di- scovery of “vertical Genoa”: the Zecca-Righi funicular takes out of the city centre to rea- ch the highland in a few minutes. The rails of the small wagons climb along the tracks and, after a first part hidden in the tunnel, a view opens out among the buildings that climbs ever higher and allows to admire the city from above once arrived at the destination of Righi. You can return to the historic centre on foot following the famous Genoese creuze.
Price per person from:
€ 495,00 (groups of 2 pax)
The price includes:
• 2 overnight stays in a double room with breakfast in a Country Resort
• 2 overnight stays in a double room with breakfast in B&B in Genoa
• Experience in private flight: Inaugural flight • Quad experience (1 for 2 people)
• Visit and tasting in a winery of Vignale Monferrato
• Visit by segway “Tour Caruggi” 2hrs30min • Transfer by train return Genoa
• Santa Margherita Ligure
• 1 day scooter rental
• Funicular ticket (duration 100 minutes) outbound.
The price does not include:
• Transfers, tourist tax (if any), extras, per- sonal expenses and anything not listed under The estimate includes
• Medical baggage/insurance
• Cancellation insurance
Families, Groups, Individuals
No, on request (with supplement)